Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oh boy... I've fallen behind! :/

Oh goodness.

I have fallen behind, in more that one way!

1. I've been quite absent from blogging about my journey to the 3M Half Marathon Relay. (30 days to go)

2. I've not been as consistant with my training in the past month as I should have been.

December is a hard time to really focus on anything but the holidays for many people - especially me!  I love the holidays and have a blast being busy in preparation for Christmas and New Years.

December also held two and a half  full weeks of not being home! That's right Two and a half full weeks of "vacation".  Hence, running only rarely occurred in those 2.5 weeks.  :( Shame on me!

Another great event also ate up some of my attention - I'm now happily engaged! My boyfriend (now Fiance) proposed and made me the happiest woman on the planet!

And now... I have exactly 30 days until the big race, and I'm not quite in the running shape I wanted to be.  That's okay though, I know that with dedication and hard work I can accomplish what I set out to do and have a new found love for running and a slimmer physique as well!

One of my resolutions is to update more often and be accountable to my running plan.  I'm excited to see what this month brings and can't wait to keep on running....

xo T

No comments:

Post a Comment