Monday, January 24, 2011

5 days until the 3M Half Marathon Relay!!!!

I can't believe that after so much hard work and determination race day is almost here!

I also can't believe how long I've been look forward to this - can you believe I've been running since October - ish??  Wow.  I've seen and ran a lot of miles since then!

(And my shoes still give me horrible blisters, long after you'd think they would've been broken in, I might add. - But, $70 shoes are not something I'm willing to throw out just because of some horrid pain! haha)

I'm officially ready to run, and can't wait to take a few days off from training after the big race!  I'll be back at it in no time though, so I can be "wedding fit"! lol

Here's goes something.... I'll update after the race! :)

xo
T

No comments:

Post a Comment